Need help ASAP posting pics of my car

Danny's 94Cobra

Oct 20, 2004
Hey guys my name is Danny and I just registered yesterday and would love to post some pics of my car and an avatar but not very oriented on computers or digital images. I have all the hardware just never used it before to post pics. I would appreciate any help from putting my card in the computer to posting the pics and avatar to go with my garage. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Hey man welcome.
About putting the "card" in the computer, I dont really understand what you're saying.

For the site to host your pics, you need at least 30 posts. You only have 7.

Go to mustangmods.com
Just open an account(free) and you'll be able to download pictures in your account. Each picture will have a url obviously. You copy that url and you come back in Stangnet and you start a new thread or whatever and you click
insertimage.gif
Then you PASTE your url from your pic from mustangmods.com in the "box" that will open for it.

That should work man. Good luck.

Stangfreak95 said:
Hey man welcome.
About putting the "card" in the computer, I dont really understand what you're saying.

For the site to host your pics, you need at least 30 posts. You only have 7.

Go to mustangmods.com
Just open an account(free) and you'll be able to download pictures in your account. Each picture will have a url obviously. You copy that url and you come back in Stangnet and you start a new thread or whatever and you click
insertimage.gif
Then you PASTE your url from your pic from mustangmods.com in the "box" that will open for it.

That should work man. Good luck.
Contrary to popular belief, you do NOT need 30 posts to put up an image. While this holds true for attachments, you can use vB code at any time.
How to post pictures *REVEALED!*