need help belt length ?

mr-mike

Jul 9, 2006
:nice:some years ago I replaced the airpump with an aftermarket pulley set up , when I replaced the belt the pulley wheel didnt look to good little wobble .... question what legnth belt would I use if the pulley gets bad as I have to make a long trip & dont want to be caught short if the pulley gets bad , is there any tricks in hooking up the shorter belt ...as how its run ? thanks in advace , its 1990 coupe 5.0 stock has 200,000 & still running strong original motor & tranny , I still love her like I did when I bought her .... PS she came with the special service option & I have the window sticker .... it was a $600 option the total cost was $15,000 , I put a mac power chamber exhaust in 13 years ago & it is still in great shape .... ball joints & a few minor items is all I ever did ..... she was one sweet machine & still gets looks even though she has some wear :nice:.............. thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)

the stock belt on a 94-95 with A/C, PS, SMOG is a 1045k6 which means 104.5" 6-ribs

the smog removal belt is a 872k6 or 87.2" 6 rib belt

if you wanna bypass the smog AND air conditioning.. get a 805k6 80.5" 6 rib belt

the 94-95 DOES NOT REQUIRE BYPASS OR DELETE KITS