need help!!!!! finding a body kit for a 1990 gt HATCH

bear601

Nov 5, 2011
ok ive ordered two body kits online to have the company call me back a week after i ordered it to tell me its discontinued im looking for a stalker,cobra or oem gt full kit i know i can give up on the oem gt kit.
why are all the body kits made for the lx bodys and whats the difference other then a few holes,
ive found a kit stalker kit for a gt but its for a convertiable whats the difference
any got any hints or tips plz help me
p.s. i have a 1990 gt HATCH

• Sponsors (?)

Just so it's clear, you have a GT, correct? Are your side skirts and fenders extensions just in bad shape and you're looking to replace them with cobra stuff? Your only choices will be OEM cobra, Cervini's cobra, or OEM GT stuff. Anything OEM will obviously not be new. Finding replacement GT parts and having them painted will be your cheapest option.

well the front and rear bumper are warped due to being out in our hot weather over the yrs and the sides are pulling away from the car
plus the car is lined up for a new paint job when i get the new kit :banana:

Convertible ground effects are the same as the hatch. There are differences in years though. The front fenders were changed in 1990.

So you want parts for a 90-93 mustang gt

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk