Need Help Finding Wiring Harness

I've got an 89 LX. It runs great but the OEM harness is spliced, chewed, and rigged. There are wires dangling everywhere and even speaker wire is used under the hood. I want to replace every wire in the car but can't anybody who makes a bumper to bumper harness. Does anybody have any suggestions?

• Sponsors (?)

stangboy

iST makes Mass-air swap harness for about $45. You don't need a $500 harness. All you are adding is 7 wires and repinning the computer slightly. I've installed about 3 of these kits with no issues

http://www.mass-air.com/Products.htm

@ the original poster. If you do get a new harness, be aware you need to be year/trans specific. So for 1989 you can use any 87-89 body harness but you need a t-5 transmission harness from any 86-93. For the engine, you can only use a 1989 harness, unless you find an 86-88 engine harness and use the mass air conversion harness above.

I work at www.bieberfever.com and we also have a salvage yard with 79 and newer mustangs. We have tons of wiring harness in good functioning quality. Give us a call at (602) 437-1270. Ask for Bob and he can set you up with what you need. We ship everywhere.