Need help picking

I'm in the middle of getting my next car, and I'm stuck in between a 2001 DHG Bullitt, and a DSG 04 Mach 1. I'll try to be as detailed as possible about the cars

The Bullitt:
231318_04-2.jpg

231318_11-1.jpg

231318_02.jpg

Has about 69k miles, I'm potentially gonna be the 2nd owner and looks like it hasn't really been driven much, feels and looks like it's all stock aside from the CAI and some billet pieces inside and a short throw shifter and fresh set of tires.

The Mach 1:
IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2409.jpg

It has about 135k, and less than a 1,000 miles on the rebuilt motor. Now, me and this vehicle actually have history together. I actually owned this vehicle since November, and the second day the engine blew up on me, and the dealer paid the bill for the rebuild. But unfortunately, when I went to register it under my name, there was a administrative hold on the registration due to some tampering with the electronic controls on the emission. Basically the OBD2 system's emission monitors are shut down. So then the DMV order the dealer to void the contract, give my money back, and get the car fixed and document it before reselling.
The mod list is as followed: K&N FIPK, Borla catback, short shifter, 17x9, 17x10.5 Bullitts, and 4.10 gears, hence the speedo is off. And it'll need a couple of front tires ASAP.

Now the Bullitt would actually cost more since I would need to finance the vehicle I would pick, but it is in better shape than the Mach 1. The Mach does wear the color I really, truly want my car to be, dark gray.

Sorry for the novel, but I hope you guys can help me decide. Thanks :)

• Sponsors (?)