Need Help Please!?!

Jmasta305

May 10, 2016
Hello everyone fist post here and I'm looking for some advice and info if you have it. So I have a paid off 2005 v8 mustang gt sitting in my driveway and no one is driving it due to some exterior driverside door damage. This is what it looks like.. I attached the files. And that's pretty much it I would love to get this puppy back on the rode but need some advice. Shold I just take this to a repair shop? How much should it cost for a new door ? Where do I even start any info would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Attachments

• 20160517_114511.jpg
    20160517_114511.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 20160510_142727.jpg
    20160510_142727.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Hello everyone fist post here and I'm looking for some advice and info if you have it. So I have a paid off 2005 v8 mustang gt sitting in my driveway and no one is driving it due to some exterior driverside door damage. This is what it looks like.. I attached the files. And that's pretty much it I would love to get this puppy back on the rode but need some advice. Shold I just take this to a repair shop? How much should it cost for a new door ? Where do I even start any info would be greatly appreciated thanks!
Hello I work at a body shop in San Francisco California and we can bring your lil pony back to life and make it look nice and beautiful clean and straight again. If you're interested in having repair work done please don't hesitate to holler back.

Oh and if you're within 100 miles we'll tow it for free!!