need help.....trickflow package ?s

89five0

Nov 28, 2003
I have an 89 gt and it currently has the following mods: bbk shorty headers,matching h-pipe w/cats, american thunder flows, bbk fenderwell induction,short throw shifter.
I am thinking of purchsing the trickflow package from crmotorsports and i was wondering if this package would be good for a daily driven car but enough to knock out the ricers and an occasional camaro? Will my gas mileage go way down? Does this package have everything i need? Do i need a bigger throttle body, maf and injectors.thanks

• Sponsors (?)

To go along with your trickflow combo, you would need 30lb injectors, an maf (i suggest a pro m 80mm) 70mm tb. The kit comes w/ just about everything, but theres always little things that you'll need here and there. That combo is proven for about 300rwhp (more or less depending on tune, how cam is degree'd and compression) Its an easy mid to high 12 sec drag radial combo @ 108 mph. I suggest longtubes if $ isn't an issue, like bassani stepped lt's or some ceramic bbk's.

thanks for the reply.I knwo the price of the combp like 2050 or somthing but would u happen to know what it would cost with the injectors,maf,andtb? Also does this work well on the street with out making the car run rough and decrease the gas mileage dramatically? thanks

I just bought the track heat kit from summit its the same but with a different intake. It was 2100.00. You have to buy the gaskets for the timing cover because it doesnt come with them and you have to buy a fill kit for the valve covers because the valve covers dont have a fill tube( dont ask me why they would do that) you have to buy 2 oil changes for your car. Plus all the other stuff like assembly lube, tubing for rerouting the pcv valve, thread seleat, and then if you want a throttle body and egr there goes 200 bucks. But if you dont mind to spend the money so far the kit is awsome i am almost done installing it.