• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Need Help with a Car...Non-Mustang

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danman765432
  • Start date Start date Feb 29, 2008
D

Danman765432

Member
Mar 3, 2006
471
0
16
Nutley, NJ
Feb 29, 2008
#1
  • Feb 29, 2008
  • #1
Ok so I am working on the car (1993 Camry V6) that I have been driving recently while my car has been down. Well it needs the radiator replaced and I started that today...It was going good for the first two hoses that I disconnected and then I came to a bolt. I started to take the bolt off and then the piece snapped. The piece I snapped is the hydraulic fan motor.

Now the problem I am having is that there is a line that runs to the fan carrying the fluid that the bolt holds down to the motor. Now I can't get the bolt off the piece that broke off and I dont want to damage the line.

What way would you go about getting this bolt out? Now if I remove the whole line it is going to create even a bigger pain in the ass because I would have to remove the intake to get to the other end of it.



 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Who Is Up To Date On DCC Fan Controllers?
  • BoostedRed89gt
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
204
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 26, 2026
revhead347
T
Fox Convertible top issues
  • TDM389
  • Feb 15, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
384
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 15, 2026
General karthief
W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
214
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
F
86 notch NEED HELP!!!!
  • foxbody86
  • Jul 8, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
130
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 9, 2026
Noobz347
Sound deadener install
  • limp
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
254
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 17, 2026
limp
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?