Need help with clutch pedal/pedal assembly

So I'm swapping a t5 into my 1967 coupe and I would like to know if anyone knows of any cheap pedal/pedal assembly swaps I can do. The car was originally an auto, so therefore I could get a clutch pedal for it, but they are so expensive considering the car. I'd love to find some pedals for it for under $80, I'm sure it's a tall order. Just looking for help. Also if anyone knows a cheap alternative for clutch linkage that would be great!

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 68 and considered a stick swap for a while. What I found is when it comes to clutch pedals, you are pretty much gonna have to pay the price. There aren't too many different options. I saw in another thread that you already have a t5. Do you already have any other parts for the swap like a bell housing, flywheel or anything like that ?

You only really need the clutch pedal. I paid $10 for one on ebay. I was lucky and found a manual trans brake pedal for another $10, but you can always cut the auto trans brake pedal down and cover it with a rubber pad, nobody will know the difference. The bracket they mount to is identical and if you switch to hydraulic clutch you don't need the assist spring. I'll snap some pics of my home-brew clutch set up tonite if I can. I had about $70 in it and it's worked quite well for about 10 years.

Here's all you need: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335821607&icep_item=292775819680

Last edited: