Need help with SCT X2 SF tunning asap

lvmustanggt

Apr 9, 2006
Las Vegas
I have SCT X 2 SF tunner. I am going to track tomorrow that is wed 26 2006. I need help with timming and wot fuil richer or leaner ?

Today on my way to work I was in 3rd gear when i was getting in the freeway then I WOT it but my car felt wered cause even I was on WOT every line of RPM I get power and no power. Hard to explane but it didn't pull non stop. It pulls and stop pulls and stop all the way to 6000 rpm. I know something is not right. I need help

Thanks in adavance

• Sponsors (?)

Was this all after you were messing with fuel trims? Or has it always done this, and you're asking if adjusting the WOT trim will fix it?

Sounds more like clogged fuel filter, dirty injectors, or weak fuel pump to me. If you messed with it, and it's hesitating like that, it's probably too lean and not getting enough fuel. Look behind you in the mirror and see if there's any indication of black smoke, if so it's too rich, but I doubt that's what's going on.

today I put 4 % fuel at WTO and 2% spark at 1000-2000 and 2000-4000 rpm and it's ran fast so I am thinking maby I was not getting enough fuel.

Do you guys know how to tune right with SCT X2 SF ?
Going to track tonight wish me luck hitting 13 mid to high cause I have never got better then 14.1 at 99mph

Thanks