need help with suspension

wadebyers

Dec 26, 2008
i have a 92 hatch with a built motor and a procharger p600b. as you can guess i cannot hook up at all on the street. i was wondering what would be a good tire/rim combo along with a good suspension kit to buy. price really doesnt matter as i want the best for my car. THANKS!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I put the Maximum Motorsports "road and track" kit on my lx, about 8-10 years ago and have always been very happy with the quality of manufacture, balance and overall performance of the car.

It is a corner carver set-up however... still doesn't leave the line all that great, but when the road gets twisty :nice: :D :nice: :flag:

If your talking no tire spin off the line, that is gonna be almost impossible to do without a full slick like an ET drag. Even with my ET drag radials, traction is impossible in 1st, 2nd is good if im rolling in the gear and punch it.

You wont hook on an unprepped street, too much dust, oils, and other junk working against you getting any kind of usable traction. You could have a car that pulls 1.30 sixty foot times on a prepped track, and i gaurantee it would spin the tires on the street