NEED HELP WITH TRICKFLOW INTAKE QUESTION

Black1987Stang

Aug 22, 2004
Jersey Shore
I put up this intake on ebay and someone told me this is a street heat lower not a track heat....I bought this from a week with a powdercoated black trackheat upper with spacer, studs, etc from my friend. How can I figure out what lower it truly is?....I thought they were the same lower but different upper but I guess not. :shrug: He said one lower is taller and the other is shorter. I really need to know so I can change the listing if so.
Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1&item=170271851440&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

• Sponsors (?)

As far as I remember, both lowers are exactly the same and the uppers are different. the part number for the lower that goes to the track heat and Street Heat (now called street burner) is: 515L0001. Go to trick flow's website and plug that number in.

I talked with the guys at Trick Flow directly about this exact same thing.

They said the lower intake is the same casting for both track heat and the sreet heat.
The uppers are the same casting also, but they machine the INSIDE of it differently.
So there is no way to tell the difference by looking at the outside.

As others have said the lower is the same for both the street heat and the track heat. The uppers are the difference. The only TFS intake with a different lower is the R intake.