Need help with value

Sherman5679

May 6, 2019
Utah
So I just got a 1967 coupe inherited to me from my uncle. I have no idea what it’s worth and I’d like some help. It is original paint with tiny cosmetic issues (minimal rust and chipping) in 2 places. Both spots are smaller than 3 square inches. Automatic with recently redone transmission. Current engine is a v8, sorry I don’t know exactly which one. Original v6 came with it. Interior is all original and in really good condition other than a small tear in the ceiling, about 6 inches long. Was changed from lintel to dual exhaust. Has sat in a shop for about a year and a half and started periodically but hasn’t really been driven. I would really appreciate any help I can get on an idea of what this car is really worth.

• Sponsors (?)

Sherman5679

May 6, 2019
Utah
So I just got a 1967 coupe inherited to me from my uncle. I have no idea what it’s worth and I’d like some help. It is original paint with tiny cosmetic issues (minimal rust and chipping) in 2 places. Both spots are smaller than 3 square inches. Automatic with recently redone transmission. Current engine is a v8, sorry I don’t know exactly which one. Original v6 came with it. Interior is all original and in really good condition other than a small tear in the ceiling, about 6 inches long. Was changed from lintel to dual exhaust. Has sat in a shop for about a year and a half and started periodically but hasn’t really been driven. I would really appreciate any help I can get on an idea of what this car is really worth.
Correction. 1966 not 1967. And single not intel

Realmongo

I prefer to be called "Evil Genius"
Founding Member
Oct 10, 2001
Western Mass
Every car is unique. You can try locating your local Mustang Club to see if they could give you a rough appraisal.