Need help with value

Sherman5679

May 6, 2019
Utah
So I just got a 1967 coupe inherited to me from my uncle. I have no idea what it’s worth and I’d like some help. It is original paint with tiny cosmetic issues (minimal rust and chipping) in 2 places. Both spots are smaller than 3 square inches. Automatic with recently redone transmission. Current engine is a v8, sorry I don’t know exactly which one. Original v6 came with it. Interior is all original and in really good condition other than a small tear in the ceiling, about 6 inches long. Was changed from lintel to dual exhaust. Has sat in a shop for about a year and a half and started periodically but hasn’t really been driven. I would really appreciate any help I can get on an idea of what this car is really worth.

• Sponsors (?)

So I just got a 1967 coupe inherited to me from my uncle. I have no idea what it’s worth and I’d like some help. It is original paint with tiny cosmetic issues (minimal rust and chipping) in 2 places. Both spots are smaller than 3 square inches. Automatic with recently redone transmission. Current engine is a v8, sorry I don’t know exactly which one. Original v6 came with it. Interior is all original and in really good condition other than a small tear in the ceiling, about 6 inches long. Was changed from lintel to dual exhaust. Has sat in a shop for about a year and a half and started periodically but hasn’t really been driven. I would really appreciate any help I can get on an idea of what this car is really worth.

Correction. 1966 not 1967. And single not intel