Need pictures of a 69 in Calypso Coral

• Sponsors (?)

Hrm, I was under the impression that mine was Calypso Coral...but after seeing that other one that's verified as CC, I guess I'm still looking for my real color. Mine was originally Wimbledon White, so the later paint job is undocumented. Mine seems more red than the verified Calypso Coral. Hrm.

Hrm, I was under the impression that mine was Calypso Coral...but after seeing that other one that's verified as CC, I guess I'm still looking for my real color. Mine was originally Wimbledon White, so the later paint job is undocumented. Mine seems more red than the verified Calypso Coral. Hrm.

Yours is definitely not Calypso Coral. The Grande in my sig is. The color was much more common on 1970 models. 69 Machs never came in that color, as far as I know. I have only seen Bosses and Cougar Eliminators in that color for 1969

Thanks for the links.I really like the color.Just trying to decide If the hood and hood scoop should be black,or just the scoop.The other color delema is the sport mirrors,black or body color?The car has a black vinyl top.Any opinions? Thanks Again

Havent posted in awhile,My 69 is almost ready for paint.Would like to see some pictures of a 69 painted Calypso coral.Does anyone have any they could post up?

An excellent choice.

Attachments

• PseudoBossInCalypsoCoralPerOwner.jpg
    PseudoBossInCalypsoCoralPerOwner.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 124
Nice car,thanks for the picture.Mine is a coupe.Not trying to make it origianal .Just trying to make it the way I want.Reskinned the doors and the lines have been giving me problems.Drivers side is looking good know,passenger side needs more work yet.