Need suggestions

I am looking at this 1985 Mustang coupe notchback and I am looking to get some ideas on what you guys would pay or what this vehicle might be worth. I know what he is asking for it but Im not gonna post it to see how far off or how close he is. Let me know what you think. Here are the pics and description

I have for sale a 1985 mustang coupe, good straight body no rust, with newer nose,hood,and rear bumper. Interior is pretty much complete minus carpet, has a hurst shifter with no console, seats are in good shape as well as dash. Has a new rebuilt 351W bored 40 over, flattop pistons, edelbrock performer cam and intake, ported GT40 heads, intake portmatched as well, edelbrock 650cfm carb, procomp HEI distributer, mac headers. Has a stock C4 auto trans, 3.73 gears, this is an incomplete project and does not drive needs finished!!! It is minus radiator and hoses, driveshaft, exhaust, and shift cable.

Since he says that he has the driveshaft and radiator. I know it doesn't have accesories on it but He still says he has the accesories for it. What do you think?

And to top it all off I do have everything needed to do a 5 lug swap on this car as well as a set of aluminum sheet valve covers, procomp electric water pump, and I have a built c6 with a 3800 stall That I could put in it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Here is what the goal for the car would be except I would paint mine black.

[/IMG]

if this is what you want the end result to be then dont start with that car. I can guarantee that you will replace just about every part on that car with something better. I wouldnt consider that roller after looking at some of the done up rollers that guys are selling