New 2010 Mustang GT w/ TrackPack

• Sponsors (?)

Picked up my new Mustang last night,
it's Kona Blue w/ Charcoal interior, HID'S, TrackPack, ComfortPackage, and Security Package. I got it at invoice $32,735.
Thanks,
Fred :flag:

Congrats!! I wish I had waited for the track pack!! It just gives the car the little bit more handling, stopping and, of course the 3.73's w/ carbon fiber clutch discs..makes it much harder to get a sharp-turn 1 legger.. I but this locker and 3.73 in mine..nice addition.. I just wish I had your brakes and suspension.. haha

Congrats!! I wish I had waited for the track pack!! It just gives the car the little bit more handling, stopping and, of course the 3.73's w/ carbon fiber clutch discs..makes it much harder to get a sharp-turn 1 legger.. I but this locker and 3.73 in mine..nice addition.. I just wish I had your brakes and suspension.. haha
Thanks man :nice:
I have been watching this particular car for 6 months and was able to have some money down and put a good deal together.

Is that price out the door with taxes? Last I checked incentives should drop your pre-tax price to under 30k.

Greg

Greg, when are you gonna visit me and buy one of our 2010 Trackpacks? Two '10 TrackPacks left - $27,950 for either after rebate, which is an awesome price for cars with MSRP's of $34K-$35K. Click here to see them online.

Or if you prefer an '11 GT, we're still ordering them for just $399 over the factory invoice total. Take the $500 factory rebate on the '11 and you'd end up paying $101 less than the factory invoice total!

Greg, when are you gonna visit me and buy one of our 2010 Trackpacks? Two '10 TrackPacks left - $27,950 for either after rebate, which is an awesome price for cars with MSRP's of $34K-$35K. Click here to see them online.

Or if you prefer an '11 GT, we're still ordering them for just $399 over the factory invoice total. Take the $500 factory rebate on the '11 and you'd end up paying $101 less than the factory invoice total!

I don't want to jinx myself but I may call you on May 4, 2010.

Greg

I got 3.73 gear package (includes everything but suspension upgrades and summer tires) on mine instead of Track Pack. Will Put Ford Racing or Roush springs, Steeda Swaybars, and Tokico Adjustables on for about what the difference was $1000-$1100 I think. Then the Track Packs will be chasing me!:D Roush says over 1g on skidpad with similar setup. $1250 Handling Pack

I got 3.73 gear package (includes everything but suspension upgrades and summer tires) on mine instead of Track Pack. Will Put Ford Racing or Roush springs, Steeda Swaybars, and Tokico Adjustables on for about what the difference was $1000-$1100 I think. Then the Track Packs will be chasing me!:D Roush says over 1g on skidpad with similar setup. $1250 Handling Pack

Congrats. :nice: