new BOSCH wiper blades

Saleen4971

Mar 26, 2003
Setauket, LI
bought a set at pep boys today. pretty expensive - $20 a piece!!!! i figured what the hell. ill splurge on some blades since i have heard awesome things about them. well, the only thing i know so far is they look better than the motorcraft ones, they are weird to put on (not just a normal snap on) and they are $$$!!

pics!
WB1.JPG

WB2.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

I run the RainX blades. I don't think i'm going to buy them again though. They don't wipe cleanly. They hop over the windshield unless it's pouring rain out.

Then again i use rainX windshield washer fluid. Maybe it's making the windshield sticky or something.

yeah my ford ones skipped across the glass liek a 3rd grader at recess. what i liked the most about these is the design creates MANY pressure points across the whoel blade, and it has a built in aerofoil to push the blade down onto the glass when ur on teh highway

I have used the Rain-X ones and I'm not impressed. It leaves a film and they are only a few months old. The cheapy AFFCO or whatever Wal-Mart sells in the yellow package are better than the rain-x ones.

merc123 said:
I have used the Rain-X ones and I'm not impressed. It leaves a film and they are only a few months old. The cheapy AFFCO or whatever Wal-Mart sells in the yellow package are better than the rain-x ones.

we have the ANCO ones at work that i can "legally acquire" - but they are HORRIBLE.

hasnt rained, but i had a lil bit of "dew" on my car tonight leaviong my GF's house, they worked really well for that.

Saleen4971 said:
bought a set at pep boys today. pretty expensive - $20 a piece!!!! i figured what the hell. ill splurge on some blades since i have heard awesome things about them. well, the only thing i know so far is they look better than the motorcraft ones, they are weird to put on (not just a normal snap on) and they are $$$!!

pics!
WB1.JPG

WB2.JPG
If anyone wants to know, they are call Bosch ICONS, best wiper blades I've ever used before