New Dyno Numbers

Shibby

Apr 23, 2003
Charleston, SC
I know I don't post on here much, but I thought I'd share this anyways....needless to say, I'm more than happy!!

I got some new dyno numbers the other day...589.9 ft/lbs and 414.1 hp....I went to VA to ship the tranny I was having an issue with and when I was up there, I got the car dynoed on a 150 shot and N/A...

Well, here's the sheet from the 150 shot...If you look at the sheet, you can see where the nitrous let out....I didn't hit the bottle until right after 3000 rpms...this was on like the 4th pull I think of nitrous so the bottle was getting low....that's why the graph just falls off....I still got the numbers that I was hoping for...the air fuel was also at a steady 10:1....so it's safe as hell....I also have a tune that's alot more aggressive with timing and fuel, but there wasn't enough nitrous in the bottle to dyno it and see where I would have been at with the tune so it's not on the chip but it's saved on the laptop...

All I can say is thanks to Greg Yasika at Holeshot Performance....:D :D :D

Oh yeah does anyone know what the highest torque someone has pulled out of the stock short block....that's over 700 ft/lbs at the flywheel....
nitrous_dyno.jpg

Also, on the N/A tune, we pulled 12 ft/lbs and 12 hp out of the car up top....The air fuel on that dyno run was only at 13:1....we couldn't get it any leaner than that so we stopped....I can post a dyno graph of the N/A tune also if anyone wants to see it....

• Sponsors (?)

Nice numbers definetly! I'm hoping for 450 rwhp and close to 600 rwtq after I get my fuel upgrades, and a couple more bolt on's. I'll also be upping my shot to 150 as well. Congrats.