New Exhaust SIDE PIPES!!!!!

I have to agree with these peeps here,.. when I first read the title of this thread, my damn computer couldnt load the page fast enough. It will look fine with skirts though. Personal I would not go with the oval outlet, they have their place, but not on a nice looken stang :)

• Sponsors (?)

I want to like the side exhaust so much, but from you say, it sounds like a pain in the butt and without the side skirts, it looks a bit out of place... I am not saying it is ghetto, but it doesnt look right the way it sits... The diversion post is also right one, when you do complete it, a nice diversion to the non-muffler sound is a nice touch... Good luck completing the project and make sure you show us the final look with all the cladding...

As soon as my side exhost covers get here, I have allready got Lords custom performance in Bufford,Ga lined up to do the custom xpipe and functional side exhost. He does one of kind custom muffer sytems for show cars from all over the U.S. So when he has it done I'll post pictures. Wish me luck!