New family member SONIC BLUE TERMI! (pics)

• Sponsors (?)

Whats FTMFL ?

For The Mother ~~~~~~~ Lose.

I disagree though. If you buy it modded, you buy it modded. Still plenty of stuff left to do on it.

Nice ride man, my dad went through a short phase where he wanted something fast. I tried to talk him into an 05 or 06 GT, but he wanted a 350-Z or Crossfire SRT-6... lol.

If he ever came home wiht a Cobra id kick the can..:D

for the mf lose

id only buy a modded car where i knew the previous owner and it had the mods i would do personally.

Yeah, me too. The Mystic was all stock but the Sonic had everything he wanted to do except Meth injection, a Livewire and a bluetooth stereo. Works for me cause I would of had to do all the work on installin everything :rlaugh:
Here are ALL the mods and cost. The Sonic was only 1 grand more and look at the cost of mods. Besides the car was sent to Gearheadz for a complete inspection and they specialize in Terminators :shrug:
Mods:
HRE Wheels 448 R series $4420
Michelin Pilot Sport 255/35 & 295/35 19’s $1250
Tri-Ax Shifter $180
Diablo Chip w/custome tune $240
BBK O/R H-pipe $200
BBK MIL eliminators $50
Flowmaster 2 chamber 3” Chrome tip Cat-Back $450
Kenne Brown Strut tower brace $200
Steeda Compitition Springs $280
Steeda CAI $190
Steeda Camber Castor plates $175
Steeda 2.81 pulley $104
Steeda X-2 Balljoints $94
Steeda Bumpsteer kit $140
Steeda Battery trunk kit $180
Steeda Quadrent $35
Steeda Firewall adjuster $35
Steeda Belt tensioner $190
Billstien Shocks (Steeda Tuned) $220
Billstien Struts $540
Kenne Brown Sub Frame connectors $200
Kenne Brown Shock tower brace $140
Differential Bushings $40
Offset Rack bushings $80
Billstien Shocks (Steeda Tuned) $220
Billstien Struts $540
BBK ceramic Long Tubes w/Dyno tune $1200
Accufab Big Oval T-body and Power inlet $600
Auto Meter Boost and A/F gauge with housing $188
Billet Grills $400
Custome Finish on the wheels $1000
Lightning MAF $100
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch $330
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel $340
6G 145 amp alt $225
Smoked Tail lights $250
Labor for all $1155

So thats saving over 16000 in mods and I woulda done all that exceprt for the wheel cause $4000 for wheels are too much IMO and 19"s are rediculous for tires :(

I just think when you buy a Modded car you are buying a car that for sure has been driven hard.... Unless you personally know the owner.

...but why would a person mod a car if they are not gonna drive it hard

Holy cow! Just saw the thread....NICE CAR! Those are some serious mods...jeeze! Previous owner must have had PLENTY O money! That bad boy looks GOOD!

One thing though...IMO she seems to be down on power. My cobra with 6# lower (12.4PSI), Bassani O/R X, Bassani catback, Some 9-10 inch air filter, self ported plenum (not as good as accufab+single blade), head cooling mod (YOU NEED TO DO THIS!) and a 91 octane tune put down 458/471 :shrug: I wonder if it was a mustang dyno...hmm. Maybe you can get your pops to take her to a dynojet and collect some #s! :D
They told me mine made 441/450 or something like that...so yea just never know what type dyno they use :)

Yeah the guy at LA said that they like to do a more conservative tune so people dont just go blow them up :rlaugh: The car was doing 479 rwhp but was too lean and idled ruff so they pulled some timing (he said was 28* and pulled it to 23*) and a hair of fuel cause the injectors were at 90%. If it were me I would get larger injectors and better pumps and let her rip. As it is I have only floored the car once and had a depends moment. It built 13lbs on the Autometer gauge and was just awesom. It amazes me how much its like my Cobra just feels like a Big Block is under the hood.
Down size is I can really feel the extra few hundred pounds on it. My car stops better but his brakes feel better. I was behind him on this old farm road and he took off and I got on my Cobra and stayed right behind him only loosing a length or two, shifting at 7 grand and sliding a little in second and third. We got back and Im all happy and he said "I was only at mabey 60% throttle on that acceleration run" F'ing burst my bubble :(

Yeah the guy at LA said that they like to do a more conservative tune so people dont just go blow them up :rlaugh: The car was doing 479 rwhp but was too lean and idled ruff so they pulled some timing (he said was 28* and pulled it to 23*) and a hair of fuel cause the injectors were at 90%. If it were me I would get larger injectors and better pumps and let her rip. As it is I have only floored the car once and had a depends moment. It built 13lbs on the Autometer gauge and was just awesom. It amazes me how much its like my Cobra just feels like a Big Block is under the hood.
Down size is I can really feel the extra few hundred pounds on it. My car stops better but his brakes feel better. I was behind him on this old farm road and he took off and I got on my Cobra and stayed right behind him only loosing a length or two, shifting at 7 grand and sliding a little in second and third. We got back and Im all happy and he said "I was only at mabey 60% throttle on that acceleration run" F'ing burst my bubble :(

:eek: :jaw: :eek: :jaw: 28*s!!!!!!!!! Thats freegin death row! Mine was 22*s on 91 octane and everyone tells me that was a AGGRESSIVE/BORDERLINE tune! Holy cow...cant believe she is still alive after that hahaha.

But yea...when I first took mine home I couldnt believe how BIG BLOCKY (if thats a word! lol) teh car felt! I nailed it 6th and was totally impressed....I told a buddy of mine riding along that I could take down just about any import from a 65 roll in 6th! HAHAHA

yea its a bit different feel....but you grow to LOVE it soon. Notice teh steering rack is a bit different? Like harder to turn...but more positive? Thats like the first thing I noticed vs my GT. Atfirst I was undecided about it....but not too long after I absolutly loved it.

My injectors were at 100% with just the 6# :shrug: My GT maxed them @ 470RWHP and I pushed it to 550RWHP with them. I dont think it means much when they max :shrug: Fuel pumps are where its at. :nice:

My steering is actually firmer but he has 255/35/19 and I got 285/40/17 up front. My Cobra always felt better than any of the GTs I drove and was told Cobras all have different racks than regular Stangs :shrug:
So since your in Texas and both Termis are about the same power wise we should get together and race :D
JK about the racing but getting a group of Cobras together for a cruise would be killer. 04sleeper gets together with 8 or 9 other Cobras every third (I think) Saturday in Dallas at a Mcy D's. Ill take my lowly underpowered Cobra and pops would bring his, itd be cool :nice:

So I clayed and buffed it out today to notice the cobras are on the wrong sides :mad: Both are facing backwards :nonono: We knew the whole nose was repainted 2 years ago due to massive rock chips, we have all the pics of before and after from the body shop so we know it wasnt dammaged just chipped. But damn what an idiot the shop guy must of been :fuss:
/END RANT :D

My steering is actually firmer but he has 255/35/19 and I got 285/40/17 up front. My Cobra always felt better than any of the GTs I drove and was told Cobras all have different racks than regular Stangs :shrug:
So since your in Texas and both Termis are about the same power wise we should get together and race :D
JK about the racing but getting a group of Cobras together for a cruise would be killer. 04sleeper gets together with 8 or 9 other Cobras every third (I think) Saturday in Dallas at a Mcy D's. Ill take my lowly underpowered Cobra and pops would bring his, itd be cool :nice:

heck yea! Im actually just about done with my cars tuning...so hopefully in about 2 weeks I can get to the dyno. Then once I dial up the timing on the dyno and watch to see what happens, ill be going to the track again. How for are ya from S.A.R? What about Sealy?

heck yea! Im actually just about done with my cars tuning...so hopefully in about 2 weeks I can get to the dyno. Then once I dial up the timing on the dyno and watch to see what happens, ill be going to the track again. How for are ya from S.A.R? What about Sealy?

IDK Whats SAR? Im a little under an hour from Ennis motorplex (Texas Raceway) I think Friday is open day, they do it a couple Fridays a month. I really want to go and if someone else would go it would be enough encentive. Hell its only $15 to run as much as you can :nice:

Thanks eliteJAE :nice: I love it and its not even mine, although thoughts of an early demise so I can inherit it NOW come to mind :scratch: :D