New family member SONIC BLUE TERMI! (pics)

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Well as I said earlier today Dad and I went to get him a Terminator. Unfortunatly we didnt get the Mystic or Yellow one but got this bad arse Sonic one :banana:
One owner with 43K on her and 20,000 in mods with ALL reciepts and window sticker and certificate.
She has 447rwhp and 459 rwtq
Mods are:
Accufab Oval T-body and plenum
Steeda S/C pullies (11lbs)
Steeda Cold Air intake
Fluidyne Heat exchanger
BBK Ceramic Long Tubes
BBK O/R H-pipe
? Cat back
MM Bilstiens and H&R springs
Steeda bump steer,CC, x2
Aluminum drive dhaft
Centerforce Clutch
Aluminum Flywheel
Diablo tuner
REAL HRE 19" wheels with brand new Michilen Pilots ($750 each :eek: )
X-drilled rotors and braided lines
Steeda short shifter
Phantom boost and a/f gauges in cluster
KB Strut tower brace and shock tower brace
KB Sub Frames
And alot of other stuff I forgot, gotta go look at the reciepts.

I will be back in a couple hours cause now I get to go drive it for the first time.
Here are some pics and a few other Termis they had for sale, 8 all together.
View attachment 326621
View attachment 326622
View attachment 326623
View attachment 326624
View attachment 326625
Others for sale
03-15-08_1052-1.jpg

03-15-08_1026.jpg

The mystic
03-15-08_1027.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

The Mystic is a really nice color, but you could'nt have gotten a better 2nd choice color. Sonic Blue is a great color. I wish they would have made the Mach 1 in Sonic Blue instead of Azure. That deep blue is just beautiful. Congrats to your dad.

sweet lookin car. Hope it runs well.... i'd be very hesitant to buy a car like that seeing as it could have been someone elses burden...

but other than that...its awesome :drool:

I dont understand where its being sold from...what is that? just a lot full of modded cobras? :scratch:

sweet lookin car. Hope it runs well.... i'd be very hesitant to buy a car like that seeing as it could have been someone elses burden...

but other than that...its awesome :drool:

I dont understand where its being sold from...what is that? just a lot full of modded cobras? :scratch:

We were gonna do the mods anyway and since the car was only 1K more and had 9K less miles than the Mystic it seemed logical.
When we saw it was a one owner with a reciept for EVERYTHING and that it was all done at D'augusta or something like that (dads reading all the reciepts so I have to wait) and all the mods were top of the line stuff (the wheels were more than my Cobra) it was a done deal.
That guy had 8 Cobras, 2 Sonic, comp orange, white with stripes, 2 black, one silver and the Mystic. He sold 8 Cobras last week, Its what they specialize in.

So I just drove it and all I can say is WOW. It has 450+ rwtq from 2800 till redline so its just nuts. Its dark so I dont want to hit a deer so I have to wait to really try it out. I was doing 30 and put it in sixth to see how much boost it makes with the new pully and as soon as it hit 10 psi, which was like 3 sec, the car was already doing 60. It pulls 5th @40 mph as hard as mine does in third@ 40 :(

are those the pearly gates to enter that dealership and is saint peter on the otherside? 8 cobras??? I guess when I strike it rich I know where I am going to buy mine.

We were gonna do the mods anyway and since the car was only 1K more and had 9K less miles than the Mystic it seemed logical.
When we saw it was a one owner with a reciept for EVERYTHING and that it was all done at D'augusta or something like that (dads reading all the reciepts so I have to wait) and all the mods were top of the line stuff (the wheels were more than my Cobra) it was a done deal.
That guy had 8 Cobras, 2 Sonic, comp orange, white with stripes, 2 black, one silver and the Mystic. He sold 8 Cobras last week, Its what they specialize in.

So I just drove it and all I can say is WOW. It has 450+ rwtq from 2800 till redline so its just nuts. Its dark so I dont want to hit a deer so I have to wait to really try it out. I was doing 30 and put it in sixth to see how much boost it makes with the new pully and as soon as it hit 10 psi, which was like 3 sec, the car was already doing 60. It pulls 5th @40 mph as hard as mine does in third@ 40 :(

Damn i wish there was a lot full of modded cobras for sale around where i lived!
well thats an awesome stang man :nice:

...and those rims are gorgeous!

Careful with that stuff! High load + overdrive is bad for those engines, they have been known to seize a piston at WOT in 6th, heh :nice:

Good choice by dad on the Sonic Blue - congrats! :flag:

I was wrong and now that I could push it she sees 13 psi and is unbelievably fast. I can believe how weel the tires transmit the power, cant use WOT in first or second but it accelerates sooo quick you dont need any more. My old G-Tech meter said 0-60 in 4.1 when I did 3/4 throttle in first and second. Quarter did 12.01 at 116 and I still couldnt go WOT. Cant wait to see some real numbers at the track.
Oh yeah, does anybody know Travis from THP? I guess he did the tune and everything else when he worked at D'Agostino Racing in Florida. Car just arrived from Florida on Monday.