New Fox Body Newb. Just laying down my initial situation.

Hi, everybody. I just got a '82 GT and it's gonna be and adventure. Here's the baseline:
Screenshot_20200115-152653(1).png

It's a 5.0 HO 4-speed car with 4.10 gears. I was told it's got GT40 heads, but can't confirm yet. All the suspension and wheels are new, the interior is basically stripped. The strut towers are rust free, just a spot in the rear passenger corner footwell that needs new sheetmetal. I dunno. For some reason I couldn't resist it.

I really don't mind the fact that the interior is spartan, in fact I just ordered LRB aluminum door skins. I'm just curious how to best move forward with this dragon of a car. I know I won't lose money on it, but I want to be well informed.

Thanks guys!

• Sponsors (?)

I’m just curious to see who reply’s here.
I
You know I will, it's kinda my job, so what do you think?
Come on, don't hold back!

Now my thoughts,
Nice start.
You can id the gt40 heads by some vertical bars on the end of the head, 3 bars - gt40, 4 bars gt40p
How bout some pics of the engine and interior

I
You know I will, it's kinda my job, so what do you think?
Come on, don't hold back!

Now my thoughts,
Nice start.
You can id the gt40 heads by some vertical bars on the end of the head, 3 bars - gt40, 4 bars gt40p
How bout some pics of the engine and interior

Will do. Better light tomorrow. The interior is nothing to write home about. The top of the engine is good, but I'm wondering about the bottom. Pics to follow.

Reactions: 1 user
1. Does that have openings for fog light?
2. Is that the one with a "Double Pumper"
3. Is the hood a functional scoop?
4. Solid roof or Sunroof
5. LSD?
6. links: American Muscle LMR but I'm sure you already have visited them both already

All I can envision when I see this picture is a Mad Max version of the XB and Frank's car from Death Race. I will be watching this progress. Its like when you are in high school and first see a Catholic School Girl in her uniform. I wish my Vert could look cool......