New guy from Oregon.....

chopsaw78

Mar 12, 2009
Bend, Oregon
Ive been posting a bit already but I thought I would officially introduce my self. My Name is Corey and I was invited by EPIK over on Americanmuscleregistry.com I live in Redmond, Oregon and have an 2008 mustang gt. Its a 5 speed coupe and Grabber Orange (is there any other color?) I have some mild mods done and a huge list to do. (who dosent? lol) The hood scoop, rear spoiler, and rear emblem are all black. For the performance side all that is done is a JBA exaust axle back kit. I have the ret of the Cat-back, but just waiting to get into my buddies shop to get it on a lift to finish it.
I am an USAF vet and proud american. I also thank all other vets and active members of all branches:flag:
I see there is a decent number NW members and hope to make more friends the more time I spend here.

• Sponsors (?)

Hello Chopsaw, I think I've seen your car or one very similar to it. It was parked outside (shame on you) on the north side of 126. Had to correct a guy who thought it was a GT500. Hard to miss that color.:) I play Army once a month and we shuttle from the "Armory" in Prineville to Camp Biak where we get to train on the Bradley (looks like a tank but its not).

Hello Chopsaw, I think I've seen your car or one very similar to it. It was parked outside (shame on you) on the north side of 126. Had to correct a guy who thought it was a GT500. Hard to miss that color.:) I play Army once a month and we shuttle from the "Armory" in Prineville to Camp Biak where we get to train on the Bradley (looks like a tank but its not).

I saw your car once... long ago in a place far... far away :rlaugh:

I live in Redmond but I drive ever were! As much as possible for no reason usually!
Check this! I was going to join the redmond unit this last summer but the wife wasent all on board so we opted out. We had to refuel the Bradley 3 times while we were out. The link to the thread of when i did it.......
Im trading the chevelle! - American Muscle Registry

I saw your car once... long ago in a place far... far away :rlaugh:

I wonder where? HAHA:rlaugh::D:nice: