New Guy...

So Im new to the 99-04 World. I had an 89 Coupe and traded it in for an 04 GT 5-speed. I love the car. There is so much stuff out there for these cars I really don't know where to start. It has stock headers, Mac Pro Chamber H-pipe, flowmaster mufflers and tips. It has a MAF and upgraded fuel rails.

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to the 4.6 world...Congrats on your new ride:nice:

personally I always like to start with suspension first & get the stance looking right, then I would do some 3.73's & maybe wheels??? Up to you though & the possibilities are virtually endless....

I've had great luck with my gt. I put nitrous on it with only 6000 miles. The only reason I went into motor is becasue I put cams in and had piston to valve issues. I'd get some 4.10s, and a tuner to start. Great looking car and let the mods begin.

You can use the IMG code to show the pics directly on here.
Nice ride :nice: I let my cop friend across the stree drive both Cobras. He rally pushed them which is cool cause this is the section he patrols :D I feel a little safer about doing 15 over :banana:
Any way I agree with Epik, our cars get ALOT faster when they can put the power down and the overall feeling is night and day whgen you do subframes, control arms, springs/shocks and a pan hard. You can embarres some very expensive cars with these simple mods :nice:

Welcome to the site and feel free to ask any questions. Guys and gals on here are very helpful and friendly...........just watch out for LaserSVT cause hes an ass :leaving:

welcome man!
Also, thank you for your service!

Since its not your first rodeo, what are your goals for the car? Street or strip, or both?

there is an SCT badge on it, I dont know if it is tuned I am working on getting all that information from the dealer I bought it from. I plan on keeping it a street car for now. My wife is going a little crazy, she want me to do very little to it right now, since it only has 31,xxx miles on it.. I am at least going to do the Grille Delete, to give the front end a little cleaner look, then look into the rear suspension.

there is an SCT badge on it, I dont know if it is tuned I am working on getting all that information from the dealer I bought it from. I plan on keeping it a street car for now. My wife is going a little crazy, she want me to do very little to it right now, since it only has 31,xxx miles on it.. I am at least going to do the Grille Delete, to give the front end a little cleaner look, then look into the rear suspension.

Nice car, looks really clean! Welcome to 4.6! I think a grill delete is a good idea, looks so much cleaner IMO.

:flag:

NICE!!!! i love the color!!!!!!

good call on the grill delete...

280jbtc.jpg

oh and i bought mine in november with the same exact amout of miles