New here - interested in first mustang

Cg22

Aug 12, 2019
USA
I have questions and I joined and posted in the general forum - just checked a couple hours later and it says I’m confused and I’m suppose to post in the welcome wagon so my post is pending approval ... ugh ! I am heading to the dealership at 3 for a test drive. Generally I’m not sure what package(s) to go with as choosing one delete something else. Also can’t really see the seat choices very well on the build page. So I need to see things in person.

• Sponsors (?)

I went to your other post, good questions for someone that know the options list and what is included in each, sadly I do not. I would sit down with a sales rep and compare options line by line, you likely will not get everything you want.
welcome to stangnet

Spot on my friend. I went in and spoke with a salesman who found what I wanted - explained everything and I placed my order. I’m sad I couldn’t get the California package but in the end the performance package won out. I really like the off set pony on the grill and the side vents ..... but I suspect I’ll get over it. In the end the are was 55k sticker and settled for 52k. Look forward to picking everyone’s brains on the go forward. I know making a 302 sound as deep as I liked with my corvette 454 is unlikely .... but there must be some after market options that will help.