New Incubus Song...

Joes95GT

Jan 23, 2003
Delaware
The radio stations around my way are usually way late about letting us hear new songs released by different artists, so this may be old news to some people.

Incubus just came out with a new song called "Make a Move".

It's pretty damn good as far as I'm concerned. My buddy said it sounds like their past CD, A Crow Left of the Murder, but we both still agreed that it was good.

Anyway, jack it off of whatever illegal music site you'd like and throw around your opinion (if you're bored enough, which I am, hence the reason I made this thread).

Joe

• Sponsors (?)

i like it,they've been playing it here for awhile now...i think it rocks....i personally think it sounds more like the older stuff,than "a crow"..... i hate "crow" only like 3 good songs on it imo...but the older stuff rocks and i like incubus but i really thought "crow"sucked the big one...

Grn92LX said:
Geez if system of a down is as "heavy" as you guys go, your puzzys :p

<- puzzy :) haha

I really like the beats and the musicality of hardcore stuff, just too much screaming for me... i like moderate screaming like from taking back sunday and the used, 2 awesome bands

i'm listening to bloodsimple right now, love the instrumentation, too much anger for me though

My brother listens to SOAD a lot, along with some other semi-heavy rock. I'm just glad he stopped listening to (c)rap. :)

I like pretty much everything by Incubus, but they're older stuff was the best.

donjohn said:
<- puzzy :) haha

I really like the beats and the musicality of hardcore stuff, just too much screaming for me... i like moderate screaming like from taking back sunday and the used, 2 awesome bands

i'm listening to bloodsimple right now, love the instrumentation, too much anger for me though

taking back sunday is a local band. To say I hate that kind of stuff would be an understatement :D

I LOVE angry music! When I listen to that music and get into it it makes me wanna explode with rage :D My girlfriend thinks i'm a pyschopath, its great! I'm an angry person so it fits me well. I don't know why, its just what I am.

Download 'plunder' by bloodsimple. Theres no yelling or screaming in it. Its a soft and sad/depressing track.