*New Member and my 1st Stang*

NWJason

Jun 13, 2008
Seattle/Tacoma
First off hello!

and hope to meet and cruise with alot of Fox's this summer, Long story short Im an Ex Pro Freestly sportbike (top 15 on the west coast XDLSHOW.COM) rider who has ended his stunting career due to some setbacks and has decided to get the car of my H.S dreams (25 years of age now) a Fox Body GT (92 GT) Currently im learning a little bit more and more every day on how to set this car up, I want to do it right the first time. I wanna build the fastest naturally aspirated 302 that I can now and in the future i want to look into Twin turbos for the car. I still ride sportbikes (04 zx6r) so if you ever got questions about sportbikes i know a lil bit bout that:D

here are a few pics of my car right now im trying to turn it into an 11 second weekend date/fun car.
View attachment 313473
View attachment 313474
View attachment 313475
View attachment 313476

Currently I am trying to learn what the best (most HP, best sounding, free flowing)
exhaust set ups i should go with is?

Right now i have a full Bassani set up

ceramic coated shorty headers
x pipe with cats
mufflers all the way back

i think i want to go LT headers O/R X pipe and not sure if i should go dumps or all the way back to the mufflers dont know what mufflers to use either?

• Sponsors (?)

welcome lots of info and good people on here. thats a nice GT! You can also go into the 5.0 section in here to get alot of questions answered sometimes the N.W section is too dead. If your looking to drop some cash now for a engine looking in the NW classifieds and buy that 393 stoker engine. I would also build a 351W instead of a 302. anyways good luck and keep us posted of the pics as you do the work, oh yeah gotta love bassani i'd keep it! peace

john:p

welcome lots of info and good people on here. thats a nice GT! You can also go into the 5.0 section in here to get alot of questions answered sometimes the N.W section is too dead. If your looking to drop some cash now for a engine looking in the NW classifieds and buy that 393 stoker engine. I would also build a 351W instead of a 302. anyways good luck and keep us posted of the pics as you do the work, oh yeah gotta love bassani i'd keep it! peace

so a 393 is still the 302 block just with a different stroke? where is this motor at? can it be supercharged and wouldnt i get close to the same results in supercharging a 302?

so a 393 is still the 302 block just with a different stroke? where is this motor at? can it be supercharged and wouldnt i get close to the same results in supercharging a 302?

no!If you were to stroke a 302 and a 351W. the 351W will run circles around the 302.And yes i beleive the seller said this would be the ideal compression for a S/C.Here is the link to his ad http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=750261 peace