New Member, Long time Mustang fan

Hello All,

My name is Chris and I am a retired Army Warrant officer. I have been a mustang fan for many years and in the last 15-20 years I have owned over 15 foxbodies. I have always wanted a 1988 and in December of this year that dream became a reality. Hope to find some much needed advice on straightening out some brake issues on the car as it was a 6 cylinder car converted to V8 and disc brake converted as well.

• Sponsors (?)

No wonder! I had the our spy drone looking all over your yard and all it found was some antique car with running pony emblems, so that's a mustang also! Even looked in the window of the garage.
you really should not be doing that to a tailpipe, your gonna hurt yourself! :oops:

Reactions: 1 user
It will come Sir, I got out in 2010. After 9 years i can blend in pretty well however something’s won’t ever go away. Sleep schedule, the way we talk, and if you decide to keep work you will have the constant urge to want to tear into a lazy coworker... unfortunately that’s not approved good luck sir

Reactions: 1 user
Oh believe me, I still have the urge to slapped the :poo: out of some coworkers. I worked for my family's mechanic shop for 2.5 years after i retired and then took a fleet mechanic position for the roofing company my Dad retired from. I swear that this place is run by uncle sam. Can't do anything that makes sense, and fix everything without spending any money. Lol