New member to the forum

5ohgirl

Dec 19, 2018
California
Hi yall. Just want to drop in and introduce myself. I have 2016 GT PP premium. Im on the market for wheels and carbon fiber or fiber glass hood. Im looking to learn what offset and backspacing on wheels i need for my gen and what brand of carbon fiber hoods hold up the best with UV and age and have the best fit. Thank you all for any responses. I look forward to learning from this forum.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

hello new member hope everyone ready for Christmas and asking for parts under their tree.I just rebuilt front end all new rear is almost done .I have a question will a coyote tranny rear and motor all button up to my 06 gt

Attachments

• IMG_20170425_105726.jpg
    IMG_20170425_105726.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 96
A pair of what?
It's a long, sad story.
hello new member hope everyone ready for Christmas and asking for parts under their tree.I just rebuilt front end all new rear is almost done .I have a question will a coyote tranny rear and motor all button up to my 06 gt
A coyote tranny ? Really ? Or are you asking about a coyote transmission (trans)
Ask that question in the s-197 forums
Have a 73 mach1w/302 auto. Has anybody converted to rack & pinion steering? If so what was Cost, who is vendor, how tough was the job? thanks
yes it has been done a bunch but I can't remember who makes the kit, go to the classic forums and ask, also inquire at cjpony parts, they are a vendor here, you'll find them in the vendor forums.