New MSPNP2 user!

• Sponsors(?)

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
I do not see a WB signal coming into the MS, the AFR shows pegged lean the entire time, are you running a wideband? If so did you wire it into the ECU?

Thats the first thing we need to figure out.

justangs

May 24, 2019
Upstate NY

I do not see a WB signal coming into the MS, the AFR shows pegged lean the entire time, are you running a wideband? If so did you wire it into the ECU?

Thats the first thing we need to figure out.
I don't have a wide and yet. I wasn't sure it would be necessary being the car is mostly stock. I have planned upgrades so this was the first step in preparation.

stanglx2002

CT Material here
Mod Dude
Jul 7, 2005
ok it is very necessary to make things easy on you..

i suggest the spartan2 from 14point7.com
I agree with the need of the wideband. It is quite a bit harder to tune when you do not have the ability to see what the AFR is. This will one of the main readings you will be using to dial in the tables.

justangs

May 24, 2019
Upstate NY
Finally as able to get the wideband installed and TS is showing super lean AFR at idle. First thought was vacuum leak so I changed a couple of lines and not seeing any improvement. Vac is around -15 inhg.

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
then you need to get into the VE table and richen things up by adding fuel. You also have the option of running VE analyze live if you have the paid version of the software.

justangs

May 24, 2019
Upstate NY
then you need to get into the VE table and richen things up by adding fuel. You also have the option of running VE analyze live if you have the paid version of the software.
When I add let's say 10 at idle the idle will increase to almost 2k rpms. That's why I thought vacuum leak. I'm checking plugs now just out of curiosity.

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
Now that you have a WB input into the ECU can you get me another datalog please, along with the tune file the log was taken with.