New MSPNP2 user!

• Sponsors(?)

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
So there is alot wrong in the tune, you never input the injector size and you are not including the AFR value in the tune... I am going to post a tune file i want you to start over with, just completely scrap the old tune... trust me.

justangs

May 24, 2019
Upstate NY
This will be a bit like starting over but it should be close[ish]
Looks like the injector data (50lb/hr) and displacement (306)are for a larger set up. Use as is or should I modify? Thank you again for your help. Not sure how I missed the injector settings initially but there's definitely a learning curve.

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
Looks like the injector data (50lb/hr) and displacement (306)are for a larger set up. Use as is or should I modify? Thank you again for your help. Not sure how I missed the injector settings initially but there's definitely a learning curve.
delete the file you downloaded and re-download from above. It would appear i did not save the final copy when i was working on it.

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
Overboost is of no concern, the offset needs to be verified but for now I will change it to the value in your original tune file.

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
Ah I know what I did... I loaded from my microsquirt folder.... I dont know what I was thinking, two different map sensors.

My apologies I had you mixed up with another member I am helping.

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
Ok lets try this again. This time with the correct ecu settings. I made some serious changes to the AFR targets and incorporated them so I was forced to generate a new VE table based on the stock engine output values.

Attachments

justangs

May 24, 2019
Upstate NY
Car has been running pretty good. I've been using the auto tune on the paid software to trim and it's getting there. Weird thing is I had a guy charge my ac yesterday and I had to enable the ac idle up feature. I got it configured and flashed and working well. I shut the car off and went to start 2 hours later and crank no fire. I get home for work today and reload the previous file and it starts and runs no problem but when I try to enable the ac idle up I get a Configuration error and the car won't run. No error in the mini comm log either. Any ideas?

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
Yeah, are you using the correct input? They are selectable in the software. If I am not mistaken it should come in on "tableswitch" no need to enable an output as the ac is not controlled by the ecu.

Likely you are selecting an input or output used by another feature already.

Blown88GT

Founding Member
Nov 13, 1999
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
A/C Idle Up. DIYAutoTune procedure is outdated showing old TS configuration.
This is the new one.

Do you also want to configure WOT compressor cut-off?
You have to add some wiring from the relay & configure TS.
For DIYPNP (MSPNP will be different).
MAIN BOARD.......EDGE PIN CONNECTOR NAME.......ECU PIN
Relay1-In to PT6........WAC (WOT A/C Cutoff)
Relay1-Out...............WAC (WOT A/C Cutoff).............54
Used for AC Idle-up
Relay2-In..................ACCS (A/C Cutoff Sense)..........10
Relay2-Out to PA0.....ACCS (A/C Cutoff Sense)

It's easy to test with the engine off & a test light connected to the compressor clutch.
You turn the ignition on, A/C switch on, press accelerator & watch the test light go on & off. Can hear the compressor clutch, too.

Last edited:

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
A/C Idle Up. DIYAutoTune procedure is outdated showing old TS configuration.
This is the new one.

Do you also want to configure WOT compressor cut-off?
You have to add some wiring from the relay & configure TS.
For DIYPNP (MSPNP will be different).
MAIN BOARD.......EDGE PIN CONNECTOR NAME.......ECU PIN
Relay1-In to PT6........WAC (WOT A/C Cutoff)
Relay1-Out...............WAC (WOT A/C Cutoff).............54
Used for AC Idle-up
Relay2-In..................ACCS (A/C Cutoff Sense)..........10
Relay2-Out to PA0.....ACCS (A/C Cutoff Sense)

It's easy to test with the engine off & a test light connected to the compressor clutch.
You turn the ignition on, A/C switch on, press accelerator & watch the test light go on & off. Can hear the compressor clutch, too.
I was under the assumption the new 3.57 board had the output fixed for the wot relay. I have this fix write up in the tech section. Feel free to add to it.