new mustang spy shots...

• Sponsors (?)

Yup, those were posred here nearly a month or so ago.

We truly do appreciate the effort, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find anything new lately.

Keep up the search, something else is bound to get leaked within the next month.

positive7.jpg

GelatiCruiser said:
I'm hearing that Ford will not "release" any more spy photos until the car is unveiled in a couple of weeks. ANy truth?

YES, I have said it and it is so. By my decree, NOTHING further will be released on the 2005 Musang and especially not to you. Bring me the head of anyone who defies my decree. Hear me now, and believe me later. I have spoken. Dare you question my auhority? Thank you, . . . thank you very much.
-Bill Ford

Stangar said:
YES, I have said it and it is so. By my decree, NOTHING further will be released on the 2005 Musang and especially not to you. Bring me the head of anyone who defies my decree. Hear me now, and believe me later. I have spoken. Dare you question my auhority? Thank you, . . . thank you very much.
-Bill Ford

well I found these http://media.mustangworks.com/showgallery.php?cat=607
new ones, so you obviously have no idea what you're talkig about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

GelatiCruiser said:
well I found these http://media.mustangworks.com/showgallery.php?cat=607
new ones, so you obviously have no idea what you're talkig about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

See here now, Jello tin Cruiser dude. If you do a "SEARCH" you will find you have trotted out a bunch of pictures that were presented here last week. You have done nothing but BORE the faithful and true stangnet.com audience. Away with you! And take those old, last weeks news, pictures with you. Please post over at the chevy forums from now on as we are trying to get things accomplished here. Again, away with yo,u buffoon.

Stangar said:
-Bill Ford

Actually, I think that decree would come from Paul Russel.

:)