Fox New PB, finally got into the 10's!

I appreciate the compliments. Keep it up, this was a 13 second car when I bought it. I copied text from another post above to answer your questions.

"Thanks man. It's a stock block 331, 10.7 compression, Afr 185's, HSII with FTI cam cut for naturally aspirated performance, nitrous was never in the picture. I think this is why I have to be careful with my timing, lots of dynamic compression, but Ed said I should be fine up to the 150 I decided to spray.

Full interior, steel hood, AC and PS still intact and working.

T5 with Gforce gear kit, 4.10 gears, basiline relocated upper setup. Tires are 10.5x26 ET Street, the sidewall is 10.5" and the actual tread with is only 8.1" (equivalent to a 235 tire?. Next set will be 275 pro's."
That’s crazy. I have a 85 that has a cage an one race seat in it, no ac but still has power steering. I’m not sure the bottom end but from what I was told it’s a 306 with a cam and does have Windsor aluminum heads with a Holley intake with a 750 Holley carb with 373 gears and a tci c4 trans. To me I should be running faster then a 13.3. The last time I had it at the track it ran 13.3 @ 100.4 mph with a 1.9 60 foot.

• Sponsors (?)