Very nice, but theres a lot of places that sell them for a lot less than a $100.
Nice guages, Ryan the white face/blue light thing, very cool! One of 353 Regatta Blue droptops, and you want to change the color? If it looked bad, thats 1 thing...other blues will look good too...but don't ya want your money back out of the car? Surely has come a long way, nice work!

Overpaid. They can be had on ebay for 50+ shipping everyday
Dude Idunno what pipe youv've been smoking but i had those exact guages on the first mustang i ever owned and i paid 50+ shipping for them I have a picture of them here somewhere.
Nice and bright!! Much better than the factory dim ones.
Those aren't overlays? My coupe has white face gauges in it now, and it says 35th Anniversary on the gauge. I don't know what they look like at night, so I will find out when she runs.

