new pics of car lowered

urban96

bubb rubb says:"woo woooooo"
Founding Member
Sep 24, 2002
Syracuse, NY
i had the mach-1 springs in for a bit but decided to change it up and go lower so i picked up a set of the stangsuspension.com springs. 1.9" drop in the front and 1.7" in the rear.

picture089-vi.jpg

picture088-vi.jpg

picture084-vi.jpg

picture077-vi.jpg

picture078-vi.jpg

picture091-vi.jpg

picture085-vi.jpg

camera phone pics... as you can see its pretty low
082206_1256-vi.jpg

082206_1254-vi.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Awesome stance!

Do you have cats? They're the low point on mine or I'd like to do a Sportline-ish drop (Prokit is on it now). If you have cats, how are they going over speed bumps?

Nice work!

no cats, i have an o/r prochamber. i think my mufflers are the lowest point of the exhaust, havnt looked under there in a while tho. havnt scraped yet :crosses fingers: ill see if i can measure my clearece

i do know theres more clearence then my 02 that sits slightly higher, but its also got long tubes

yellowstang1994 said:
Looks good! But geez I have the pro-kit and my prochamber hits freaking everything. Afterawhile the speedbumps just push it up really far and it ends up getting leaks everywhere.
is yours the 3 piece? i put a jack under mine and lifted it up pretty good before i tightend all the bolts

What size are those wheels? I like the stance. No cars feel harsh to me anymore. My Sonoma was ghetto lowered when I got it. It was dropped 6'' all around. Front had cut stock springs and it had 4'' blocks and a missing leaf. All shocks were dead. It rode horrible.

So I bet a lowered stang would feel like a caddy to me lol.