new pics of car lowered

• Sponsors (?)

Damn, that is a sexy stance! Are those 18" replicas? They look awsome.

Someone should make an album of all the DFG cars on this forum

HPIM3066.jpg

+1 for best color
:banana:

Attachments

• HPIM3066.jpg
    HPIM3066.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 46
pleasehelp said:
But Rio Red is the fastest of all colors! :hail2:

Why did you get an 02? Planning of selling your SN?
i boughtthe 02 from a friend, it needed a little work when i bought it but i got it for a good price and all the mods were done already :banana:

ProKiller said:
how is the front wheels when you turn. you have fender well rubbing?
there might be a little bit of rubbing on the fender liner (that plastic piece in there) when taking fast turns, i think i heard it but no hitting the sway bar or anything

HISSIN50 said:
Thank you for the ground clearance comments. If only my muff's were the low point under there. :bang:
ok measurements are in!

pinch weld/front jack point: 5"
that sub frame box between the pinch weld and mid pipe: 5 1/4"
mid pipe had 3 1/4" on the tubes, the bolt flanges were slightly lower

also the chasis/floor pan had 6 3/4

Thanks for the numbers - I'll go compare to mine when it cools off and I can work on it. :nice:
Otherwise, it's so hard to guestimate these things. I absolutely love when tires ride like that in the wells (no flames - but some of the M-series BMW's have an awesome stance like that and it's :drool: ).

HISSIN50 said:
Thanks for the numbers - I'll go compare to mine when it cools off and I can work on it. :nice:
Otherwise, it's so hard to guestimate these things. I absolutely love when tires ride like that in the wells (no flames - but some of the M-series BMW's have an awesome stance like that and it's :drool: ).

M3s are gorgeous...I've always wanted one...even the older ones are nice (<1990s). Have you seen the new 2006 M coupe?...holy hell...I'm going to go find a picture of it just incase...

here...

z4coupeseries_0002.jpg

z4coupeseries_0004.jpg

z4coupeseries_0010.jpg

Therian. :nice: (I cut my teeth on Euro cars and they hold a very special spot in my heart). I can pick up Leyland and Pininfarina-ish body-styling cues in the new M, and for me thats: :drool: