new pics of the ride and video..56k...wait for the beep

Well I thought I would finally post some updated pics of the car...only mods so far are o/r x (awaiting install) flows Trickflow plenum and summit 75mm TB K&N filter steeda springs white face gauges chin spoiler and grill delete (CDC brand from I think AM notice the loose fitment..makes me sad) and tinted tails that I can think of....Ignore the paint issue on the door...it's getting fixed soon and hopefully I can get a new driver side rocker molding as a blown out tire on the highway destroyed mine..Also I am not the best with pictures and these are from a Nikon CoolPix P90 12 MP cam that I just picked up while home on leave. Any tips would be great...so many features and I'm to much of a noob to make use of them....

Also I will try and add a video from the after results of doing the IAC mod :)

DSCN0174.jpg

DSCN0164.jpg

DSCN0163.jpg

DSCN0162.jpg

DSCN0161.jpg

DSCN0160.jpg

DSCN0173.jpg

DSCN0172.jpg

DSCN0171.jpg

DSCN0170.jpg

DSCN0169.jpg

DSCN0168.jpg

DSCN0167.jpg

DSCN0166.jpg

DSCN0165.jpg

DSCN0189.jpg

DSCN0190.jpg

DSCN0191.jpg

YouTube - 01 Mustang GT IAC restrictor mod

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks :) I actually ordered a restrictor plate off ebay for like 6 bucks or something can't remember how much. Only complaint is it has two different holes in it. The smalles makes the rpm's drop faster but also gave me problems with wanting to die sometimes after coming to an idle from highway speeds. Switched to the larger one and have had no problems. But I sense it may be because of my new throttle body and plenum also. Best mod for under 10 bucks :) Changes the exhaust to have a nice burble on down shift and helps improve engine breaking alot.

im doing the iac thing asap.

i just got my gt recently and one of the first things i noticed about it was how it feels like an automatic when it comes to engine braking.

the car will feel so much better.