New Smexy Mustang Owner

Tomtom9401

Oct 24, 2008
Hey guys, new stang owner here from NC. Just bought this bad boy 2 days ago, 2004 Mustang GT 40th Anniversary 50 thousand miles on it. Everything stock except exhaust and maybe the rims, not sure if they were a factory upgrade or what. Dont have anything really planned performance wise, just need a reliable car. First time with a manual transmission too haha thats a lot of fun. Overall i love the car so far no problems, handles great and more power than i really need. Only mods that i have in mind right now are some custom floor mats, rear black panel, honecomb tailight covers and the Mustang logo letters in black other than that not sure i dislike any part of the car enough to modify it. Perhaps an aftermarket head unit. But christmas is coming up what do you guys think? I was looking at a cobra R hood but seeing the car as it is in person makes me second guess it. Hmm its not letting me upload my photos i think they are about 2000kb to big haha, i will upload some right after work i promise!

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome! car looks great!!

those rims and exhaust were not factory upgrade items. the rims are Cobra R knock offs and ford only had 1 exhaust for these cars.

for someone who doesnt want to mod the car much you sure have lots of plans for it. but just in case....let me point you in the direction of a few sites that will make sure your wallet stays light.

Mustang Parts & Performance - American Muscle

Car Audio Stereo - Car Subwoofers - Car Amplifiers and Speakers

Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

Welcome to the mustang game......thanks for playing!

Great looking mustang, I've always loved yellow. I was the same way with mods, why fix it if it isn't broken! but let me tell you what, once you start, it's all over with. you don't have to dislike parts of your car to want aftermarket, you just have to like aftermarket better. lol
good luck with the stang!