new suspension setup need help!!!

goodfellow

Feb 7, 2010
I dont know what setup I should get for my 08 GT. my car only has 15k miles on it and I want to put on new steeda lowering sport springs(along with new cambers) and a panhard bar.. but I dont know if I should get new shocks/struts too or would I be okay with the stock strut/shocks for a while??? ive heard of people putting on lowering springs and the struts going bad on them..

• Sponsors (?)

I dont know what setup I should get for my 08 GT. my car only has 15k miles on it and I want to put on new steeda lowering sport springs(along with new cambers) and a panhard bar.. but I dont know if I should get new shocks/struts too or would I be okay with the stock strut/shocks for a while??? ive heard of people putting on lowering springs and the struts going bad on them..

they will go bad faster because of increased spring rates. But not all springs have increased spring rates. If you're going to go through the hassle of changing the front springs, you might as well replace the struts. The rears are easy, but once you get some better springs on your car you'll see how bad the stock shocks are.