new to site

legalize420

May 21, 2005
South Florida
what is the next step for me

I wanted to get some opinions and advice.im new to forms and 5.0s . I just got a 95 gt about 8 months ago. It need 1200 dallors worth of work from the start. Next i did the pos $30 ebay cold air which was fine for stock. next i did mac shortys o/r pro chamber and dual cat back. i did the pullies.got a 65 mm prof products 65 mm. now i have the 76 c&l kit with the 24lbs .runin a ili rich now but im ready to get the upper an lower.i was goin to go with the cobra inrake or the prof products . any suggestions

• Sponsors (?)

I would go cobra or trick flow. The professional products intake (typhoon) is a blueprint of the edelbrock rpm, which operates a the 1500-6500 rpm range, which is too much for a stock bottom end. And if you get some heads in the future, the cobra and the trick flow street will also both work great with some heads on a stock block aswell.

Like the others have said, TFS works well but I can say my RPM has worked out pretty good for me and it has given no probs over the past couple of years.

btw......Welcome to our site!!!

Later
Grady