New to StangNet...not new to Stangs.

Hello from Hot Texas. My 65 coupe is a SIX...YES a SIX! I am 74 and raced V8's back in the 60's when the Pony was new. I am the M6A (1st gen.) 6 cylinder GURU on-line as Old Geezer. I am an ASE mechanic, have a degree in electronics, was a gunsmith with a federal firearms license for years, served on 3 carriers in the 60's, plus I built cars frame-up for decades as a hobby and business...and I make my own wine. I must have been good because a rich guy built a 4-bay shop in my backyard so I could build just for him. I did for several years. My 289 powered 32 coupe was on the cover of Performance CARS mag and a centerfold and featured in other mags also, after winning its class at the Dallas Autorama. After racing SBC and Fords in a 40 Ford coupe, I began building for the street and now have fun building six and four hole engines. I am no genius but if I can help someone, just ask. I stay busy but plan to be on here about twice a week and if I can figure out how, I'll post pictures.
IMG_1999.JPG
IMG_1999.JPG
IMG_1743.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Glad to have ya and thank you for your sevice, I bet your going to be hanging around the classic forums so I'll check up on ya from time to time, get over there and get familiar with the members there, post some pics too.

Welcome to Stangnet brother.

It's always good to have an experienced tech join us, thanks for taking the time.

Like JR mentioned, with your current mustang the Classic subforums will benefit from your knowledge.

I'm a fox geek myself, feel free to snoop all over the forum. We'd always be glad to have you drop buy the '79-'95 subforums too.

It's good to have you with us.