new to the mustang world from OK

slidnby

Feb 1, 2012
I just got a 2012 GT been looking into the GT since 2011 when they came out. Well a few weeks ago I bit the bullit and traded in my 2011 WRX I have stayed away from 2 door cars because of my 2 kids but finally decided since I have 2 other cars I should get a mustang. So far I like it overall but I do miss the awd/handeling of my wrx and the 22 lbs of boost hitting at 2200rpms to redline but this car definatly has nuts and will handle like I want it to it will just take some parts. I figure if I put the money into it I had into the wrx it will be an animal 7500 in aftermarket should make it an animal.
As of now I have tinted my windows 15% and ordered pype bombs. Intake, tune hopefully next week.

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to the site. You will love your GT. Power comes on way different than that ricer. Break her in for about 500 miles before you add too much to the engine. I assume you got the manual tranny. What color did you get?

thanks guys it is the red candy metallic or whatever they named maroon. I am starting to get more comfortable with the car I am aroung 700 miles on it already. Put on the pypes yesterday and it sounds like a muscle car now. think Im gonna stay away from a tuner due to the warranty issues unless there is one out there that wont void it. will post pics when I get time.