new to this site and learning about my car

I have a 2014 mustang gt and I took it to the drag strip for the first time a week ago and since then I have purchased a pair of Hoosier slicks but no rims yet. I am pushing 405whp after putting in a set of BBK LTH and dyno. There were already some mods done before I bought it from my brother. I am looking to do cams but not sure which I should go with. I was asked the question about supercharging or turbocharging and I will do the latter at some point. Not too familiar with cams and all that I need so any advice will be appreciated.
mustang4.jpg
mustang1.jpg
mustang 10th mtn.jpg
mustang 10th mtn div.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I have a 2014 mustang gt and I took it to the drag strip for the first time a week ago and since then I have purchased a pair of Hoosier slicks but no rims yet. I am pushing 405whp after putting in a set of BBK LTH and dyno. There were already some mods done before I bought it from my brother. I am looking to do cams but not sure which I should go with. I was asked the question about supercharging or turbocharging and I will do the latter at some point. Not too familiar with cams and all that I need so any advice will be appreciated.
mustang4.jpg
mustang1.jpg
mustang 10th mtn.jpg
mustang 10th mtn div.jpg
Sweet car! Brand new here, but not brand new to these cars. My advice based on my preference is to focus my first mods on things that connect me to the vehicle. Tactile things like a short throw shifter and a transmount bracket like blowfish, upgraded clutch spring, Steering wheel cover or steering wheel, suspension/track bars, etc before I start doing anything to increase power and noise.

Suspension...spend some money there. Those are really satisfying dollars.