NEW WEBSITE---for silver mustangs !!

• Sponsors (?)

SliverStang said:
Just mad cause you got RED!!! :D

No, frankly, Mustangs SHOULD be red. Now, my Vette's silver, or rather, Pewter (that's Vette talk for "silver"). I just think it's nuts to make a forum so specific that you restrict the membership to the point that there aren't enough members to keep things interesting. Not to crack on you guys specifically. I visit a few boards that have so darned many specific fora that each one only gets visits like once a week, maybe less.

Where were all these negative post when the Blackmustang reg. was made.. the yellow one the red the so and so forth.. They all have there little website.. so why can't us sliverstangs have our own website.. LOL its not a big deal anyway just don't go if you don't wanna look at sliver mustangs!

bierbelly said:
No, frankly, Mustangs SHOULD be red. Now, my Vette's silver, or rather, Pewter (that's Vette talk for "silver"). I just think it's nuts to make a forum so specific that you restrict the membership to the point that there aren't enough members to keep things interesting. Not to crack on you guys specifically. I visit a few boards that have so darned many specific fora that each one only gets visits like once a week, maybe less.
This is "Stang" net, but not all members drive stangs. So I dont think its fair to say that membership would be restricted, just a place where you can find ideas related to a specific color. BTW, I just joined a White Mustang site myself
:D
WhiteFM.Com

I'm there dude...

attachment.php