New wheels.... Finally!

gashog

Dec 26, 2006
Fresno, CA
Several of us have bought new wheels for the summer time. I thought I would join in too.

After being torn between FR500s (black) and the bullits, I decided to go with the bullits.

What do you guys think? Also, my buddy (Fobra559) decided to show up and hog the lens a bit. lol

DSC02834.jpg

DSC02841.jpg

DSC02826.jpg

DSC02824.jpg

DSC02821.jpg

DSC02849.jpg

DSC02827.jpg

And for Fobra559:

DSC02831.jpg

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Nice look Gashog. Noticed you don't have the chin spoiler anymore. What up?

Ha ha... I thought about that when I was posting. I took it off to cover the center section. I am planning on putting it back on this sunday if I have some free time.

UrbanRedneck said:
Looks nice. Where did you get them, and if you don't mind how much did they cost?

Got them from Lethal performance. Wheels + tires came out less than $1000 all said and done. Tires from tirerack 73/per on sale. Stock BFGs.

Thanks for the positive comments... yes lowering is coming soon.:Zip2:

Ha ha... I thought about that when I was posting. I took it off to cover the center section. I am planning on putting it back on this sunday if I have some free time.

What did you come up with to cover it. I just got mine on, but have been scratching my head about that. Post pictures of your results.
Amen to being careful about driveways.
I used panel fastners from Auto Zone to fill the holes. Had to buy a few packages as they were assorted and not enough of the right ones. I used faucet washers on the underside to hold them.

What did you come up with to cover it. I just got mine on, but have been scratching my head about that. Post pictures of your results.
Amen to being careful about driveways.
I used panel fastners from Auto Zone to fill the holes. Had to buy a few packages as they were assorted and not enough of the right ones. I used faucet washers on the underside to hold them.

I bought some door threshold moulding (rubber) and hopefully it will be rigid enough and durable enough to hold up against the weather and driving. Got it at home depot for less than $10.

I will post pics up in your thread when i'm finished this weekend.

That is a good color contrast and the polished lip helps break it up:nice: You should like the KDWS(esp for $73 each). They got me around 30K all season miles and 17 trips down the drag strip with moderate burnouts(consistant 2.0 60')plus a few burnouts here and there. I was nearly down to the wear bars in the rear and the front still had decent tread(never rotated).

The KDWS also comes in a 245/55-18, which is .3" wider and 1.3" taller(28.5). That will easily fit the wheel and the fender once lowered:nice:

That is a good color contrast and the polished lip helps break it up:nice: You should like the KDWS(esp for $73 each). They got me around 30K all season miles and 17 trips down the drag strip with moderate burnouts(consistant 2.0 60')plus a few burnouts here and there. I was nearly down to the wear bars in the rear and the front still had decent tread(never rotated).

The KDWS also comes in a 245/55-18, which is .3" wider and 1.3" taller(28.5). That will easily fit the wheel and the fender once lowered:nice:

Nice, I will look into the 245s. I am looking forward to the track in a couple of weeks! Thanks for all the positive compliments. I think it looks kinda funny still un-lowered, but i'll take care of that soon.

Thanks for the new wall paper Kool! :D

Looks great!

Poopdawg:
Your car was probably my inspiration for the black bullits. I really dig the way your car looks. I think i'm going to go with the same drop as you also.