Newb needing help on deciding what to do next

even with street tires I typically give a small burnout to get the water off and to warm them a little. It is no good to launch with water all over your street tires.

• Sponsors (?)

The SCT is highly recommended and & sub frames are a must. (3xMM). I can help you with the SCT chip and hand held. PM me if you're interested.

I also thought when I was starting out that pulliess got me a real good bang for the buck but maybe people don't use those anymore. :shrug:

Are you shifting into 5th before you cross the traps? Those mph look a bit low for a p.i. car.

No I dont I only get into fourth gear and by that time Im about to get to the end of the track by the giant billboards that show the times.

even with street tires I typically give a small burnout to get the water off and to warm them a little. It is no good to launch with water all over your street tires.

Ok I will try that next time, when I went last time I tried to spin the tires to get the water off but I didnt sit there and burnout for like 8 seconds...