Newbe

68stangnc

Apr 23, 2019
NC
Hi everyone, I am a new owner of a 1968 Mustang J code fastback. It's an PS, PB,AC,AT car. the fella that sold it to me said it sat in his neighbors garage for 22 years before he restored it last year. Orignal 76,000 miles. Having the common issues. replaced the front drum brakes with willwood disk brakes, New Distrubutor, coil, wires and plugs. It still has a very small miss at low rpms but clears out above 2000 rpms. Still fixing little things here and there. It is a pleasure to find a great site. I have been using it for about a week!

• Sponsors (?)

quick pic

Attachments

• 20190312_181129.jpg
    20190312_181129.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone, I am a new owner of a 1968 Mustang J code fastback. It's an PS, PB,AC,AT car. the fella that sold it to me said it sat in his neighbors garage for 22 years before he restored it last year. Orignal 76,000 miles. Having the common issues. replaced the front drum brakes with willwood disk brakes, New Distrubutor, coil, wires and plugs. It still has a very small miss at low rpms but clears out above 2000 rpms. Still fixing little things here and there. It is a pleasure to find a great site. I have been using it for about a week!

Awesome! Shes pretty! How are the Willwood disc brakes working out for you? I am doing the same swap very soon and am still deciding on which brand to go with. Right now Willwood is my main choice.