Forced Induction Newbie Needing Help

1993FoxbodyGT

May 29, 2017
New to the forum thing so not real sure if I am doing this correct. But here it goes. I am currently installing some upgrades to my 93 mustang. one being a v3 si trim vortech supercharger with Anderson Power pipe. i have questions on where to hook up the vacuum lines from the bypass valve (NO FMU) and the vacuum from fuel regulator. Little info on my set up it is a stock bottom end, with AFR 1492 heads, ACCUFAB 75mm throttle body, trick flow street burner intake, crane 1.6 roller rockers, cam, Aeromotive 355 fuel pump with 1/2'' supply and return lines Aeromotive a1000 bypass fuel pressure regulator. Pro-M 80mm mass air meter for 42lb injectors, Ford 42lb. injectors, MSD distributor, coil, and plug wires, BBK shorty headers, Flow master cat back exhaust, BBK X Pipe, MOATES Quarter horse, Tune from DIRTYDIRTYRACING, Motive 390 gears, promotion 3650 five speed with g-force gears, SPEC clutch, NVU gauge cluster, innovated fuel to air ratio, and boost gauge. Ford Racing 5'' monster tach,

• Sponsors (?)

welcome

Not sure why you have a Moates QH and a tune..
The fuel pressure regulator gets hooked up to a dedicated vacuum line from under the rear of the upper intake- do not hook up anything else to other to that line.
Bypass line can be hooked up to a vacuum source like the unused port on the Tree onthe firewall- do not tap into the boost gauge line.

welcome

Not sure why you have a Moates QH and a tune..
The fuel pressure regulator gets hooked up to a dedicated vacuum line from under the rear of the upper intake- do not hook up anything else to other to that line.
Bypass line can be hooked up to a vacuum source like the unused port on the Tree onthe firewall- do not tap into the boost gauge line.
Thanks for the help. I should have been more clear on the quarter horse
I purchased it from Dirtydirtyracing and he programmed it and will help dail it in through emails going over data with me. Thanks again