Newbie With Hazard/Turn Signal Flasher question???

Long story short..........Replacing my lights with LED's. I have ther Roush Instrument Cluster (not sure if this makes a diff) and cant find the hazard Flasher relay?? Clicking is coming from the Instrument Cluster, all the schematics I've looked at show NO RELAY but yet I ordered one from Ford??

At a loss here guys and gals...........Someone that knows if our 197's have Flasher/Hazard Relays or if it is controlled by the computer feel free to leave a reply.

Any help here will be greatly appreciated.....I have all the LED's sittin in a box along with the 5 pin Electronic relay but sorta need to know where to find it on the car "IF" there even is one????

thanks.............Les

• Sponsors (?)

No technicial information to back up this statement, but I'm thinking its computer controlled. The noise you hear clicking is a beeper, not the actual relay clicking.

No technicial information to back up this statement, but I'm thinking its computer controlled. The noise you hear clicking is a beeper, not the actual relay clicking.
:nice: what he said.

If you put your LED's in, the signals will hyper blink, but you can use a load controller (just a resister) to simulate a standard bulb.

Check out this link.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/pdfs/load_resistor_info.pdf

Hope this helps some.